Here's this year's lamb ad, from the Monkeys for Meat Livestock Australia MLA. It shows us a shadow organisation called Lambalytica, which massively violates privacy in order to encourage consumption of crocodile steaks.
Ad Nut kids. It's about lamb. It's serviceable, Ad Nut supposes, although it's also clear the creators have chosen to avoid controversies like they've courted in the past. They've even decided not to affiliate the ad explicitly with the problematic...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events