While the ad industry has worked very hard in recent years to produce work that bangs the drum loudly in the name of diversity and gender equality, recent news has made it readily apparent that the industry itself is still plagued with issues.
Speaking at Spikes Asia 2018, Kate Roydhouse, managing director and executive producer at Curious Films, explains what needs to happen to put a stop to this state of affairs....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events