England rugby captain Owen Farrell and teammates Maro Itoje, Jonny May, Ben Youngs, Courtney Lawes and Elliot Daly appear as warriors dressed in bespoke English Rugby samurai-style armour in O2’s campaign for the Rugby World Cup.
Be their armour breaks on ITV on Sunday 22 September during England’s first game against Tonga. Created by VCCP, it is based on the idea that the support fans show their team will provide them with the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events