A staggering nine million tonnes of plastic waste ends up in the ocean every year, with estimates suggesting that this plastic could stay in marine environments for 450 years or longer.
The situation in this part of the world is particularly dire - according to a Ocean Conservancy report, five fast-growing Asian...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events