Ad Nut feels very seen by this Heineken ad about folks who don't understand the rules of rugby but won't let that stop them from getting into the Rugby World Cup. Except in Ad Nut's case, the incomprehensible sport Ad Nut pretends to have knowedge of is American football. What a strange game that is. And they don't even use their feet much.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events