There are global CEOs and then there is Wendy Ludlow Clark, global president and CEO, DDB Worldwide.
She started off as a receptionist in an agency, rising all the way up to the top. She is one rare example of someone who returned to agency life, after spending time at the client's end. Listen to her story with a liberal dose of leadership lessons, for the times that we live in.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events