The Philippines Red Cross receives 18 tons of donated clothes each year, but some of these items are fashionable pieces that are not suitable for daily wear for disaster survivors.
Aid Couture aimed to transform these clothes into daily essentials for the victims.
After washing the donated clothes with Ariel detergent and Downy fabric conditioner, stylists...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events