As a creature whose livelihood depends on the internet, Ad Nut naturally favours net neutrality. However, the concept can be difficult to explain.
Enter Burger King with its agency David Miami. The brand prepared a fictional menu based on speed of food delivery expressed in MBPS, or 'making burgers per second', and filmed the reactions of some increasingly outraged and hangry Americans.
We're used to seeing brands...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events