1. LG Uplus, “[LG U+] 스릴 넘치는 LG X Skin vs 거미줄 실험”
2. OK Savings Bank, “2화 : 아빠의상상 (OK저축은행 옥희편)”
3. KFC Thailand, “MV "ตัวปลอม" (Ver.ตัวจริงของเขา) by POTATO”
4. Nike, “Nike Presents Da Da Ding”
5. Closeup Vietnam, “Yêu là phải phiêu mỗi ngày”
6. Head & Shoulders Philippines, “Ninja Moves with John Lloyd Cruz and Angel Locsin”
7. Suntory, “[フルPV] C.C.レモンマーチ2016, C.C.Lemon”
8. Kirin Beer, “氷結 あたらしくいこう WEB限定スペシャルムービー「志村けん×スカパラ”
9. LINE Taiwan, “[LINE 熊大農場] 旺福演唱完整版~音樂大首播♪”
10. au KDDI, “「未来の乙姫」篇”
This month’s leaderboard reflects the diversity of content on YouTube itself: from LG’s mesmerising ad (apologies in advance, arachnophobes) to KFCs “his” and “hers” sides of the same story to Nike India’s hypnotic celebration of women and sport. With a wide range of very different ads from across the region, the list shows that Asian brands are testing the boundaries of digital video: using the immediate feedback from their online viewers to “fail fast” and experiment with new ways of telling stories.
About the Asia-Pacific YouTube Ads Leaderboard
The YouTube Ads Leaderboards showcases the most creative ads that people choose to watch. The list represents the top 10 ads on YouTube in Asia-Pacific that resonated most with audiences across the region over the past month and celebrates the brands that performed best through a combination of popularity and promotion.