Alaska Milk and MullenLowe Philippines seem to have found a groove they like with overtly emotional films where the brand's product plays a key role in connecting people.
Late last year the brand delved into dementia see How about adding some tears to your Christmas cooking. Now it has another hit on its hands 1.9 million views on Facebook thus far with 'Lataphone', in which a couple of Alaska Milk cans literally bridge...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events