When you hit upon something people like, it's generally a good move to stick with it. And that's what Malaysia's Berjaya Sompo Insurance Berhad has done with a new campaign, created with Dentsu One, that brings back a quintet of 'Silent Guardians' that it introduced in 2018.
The original 'Guardians' film see below showed five Japanese warriors sumo, samurai, karateka, ninja and kendoka, protecting a bloke on his way to the airport....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events