To celebrate its 34th anniversary in Malaysia, Louis Vuitton launched a Time Capsule’ exhibition in prime real estate overlooking Kuala Lumpur’s Petronas Twin Towers.
The show is a display of the brand’s iconic monogrammed trunks and aims to showcase the brand's timeline of tech and design. It demonstrates a visual timeline in the brand’s story via zones such as Artisans’ room’, a live experience with Louis Vuitton craftsmen and The key to the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events