More than 100 top brand marketers, and leading marketing experts gathered in Shanghai last week for Campaign's Brand Summit China to share best practices and tackle the issues they face in China's hyper-evolving market.
Among the hot topics was a closer look at leveraging 'key opinion consumers' KOCs instead of 'key opinion leaders' KOLs in branding strategy. Violet Fu, general manager of AdMaster Shanghai discussed how to avoid wasting...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events