Four massive robots made for Heineken by Arcade Singapore and Untitled Project have recently completed a 21-event tour through China, Mongolia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Papua New Guinea.
The 'Sonic droids' roamed around the events entertaining partygoers with specific abilities
- 'Plasma' sought out groups of Heineken drinkers with a search beam and rewarded them with a personal light show.
- 'Pressure' shot out...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events