Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts has launched a new photo-series for International Women's Day celebrating the achievements of female staff members that challenges female stereotypes.
The campaign is featured on Banyan Tree’s social channels and shines the spotlight on six women in the company who followed their passions and are proud achievers in their fields:
- Renu Homsombat, corporate chef
- Nopparat Aumpa (Kai), general manager of Banyan Tree Bangkok
- Rosalynn Tay, senior vice president of growth and demand
- Duangjai Pattama (Kung),assistant manager of Banyan Tree Club
- Ho Renyung, vice president of Brand HQ
- Khun Vorashtanan (Maew), senior material purchasing manager
Banyan Tree will also be holding a social media contest on March 8th combining a celebration of empowering women with a resort vacation contest. From 8 – 15 March, people who like the contest post on Banyan Trees Instagram page and tag the woman who inspires them in the comments section will be entered to win an exclusive 2-night stay at select Banyan Tree Group properties.
“The diversity of experiences and ideas is core to what makes Banyan Tree thrive," said Ho Renyung, vice president of Bayan Tree's brand HQ. "We recognise that this is an ongoing effort and are committed to continually taking conscious steps to ensure that all women are treated equally and empowered to pursue their passions. This is part of our broader commitment to inclusion across our organisation to embrace the diversity of our employees, partners and customers.”