Consumers globally will spend an average of 800 hours using mobile internet devices this year, a figure that translates to 33 straight days and will rise to 930 hours or 39 days by 2021.
That's according to Zenith's fifth annual Media Consumption Forecasts, published today.
Across the 57 countries surveyed, people will spend a collective 3.8 trillion hours using the mobile internet this year, rising to 4.5 trillion hours in 2021, according...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events