XM Gravity will revamp HokaHokaBento’s current website, build a mobile site and apps for the brand, and manage the restaurant chain’s social-media presence, which has largely been managed in-house until now. The appointment came after a pitch involving a total of seven agencies.
The Nestlé business was awarded to XM Gravity in September after a competitive three-way pitch. XM Gravity will help develop and implement Nestle’s digital marketing strategy, with a focus...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events