WPP's new chief executive has warned of a fundamental shift in the role of creative agencies because of clients' changing needs, and laid out a number of examples of how the group is adapting.
Mark Read said turning around the fortunes of WPP's traditional creative networks, Ogilvy, JWT, YR and Grey, is a business priority.
They are the part of our business that is most under pressure...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events