Tim Castree, who will be the global chief executive, has taken the name from MEC’s content division, MEC Wavemaker, which launched in April 2016 and has grown rapidly.
Castree said the Wavemaker name underscores the agency’s ambition to be a leader which is in front of transformation and is making waves by making bold choices.
Wavemaker is a real word, memorable and easy to pronounce and spell...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events