Disney is holding what is likely to be the biggest media review of the year as it consolidates its advertising buying, following its acquisition of Fox’s entertainment assets, including the 20th Century Fox film studio in the US and the Star TV service in India.
Industry sources said Group M, WPP’s media buying division, is set to defend Star in India, where Mindshare holds the account, and some other Disney-related business elsewhere in Asia...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events