Mark Read has made his first significant appointment as WPP chief executive, promoting Mel Edwards to his previous role as global chief executive of Wunderman.
Edwards has been Wunderman's chief executive of Europe, the Middle East and Africa since 2015, when Read took over at the company. Edwards joined Wunderman as UK chief executive in 2012.
She will be in charge of 9,200 staff, looking after clients such as Shell, News Corporation...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events