“I must say there’s nothing better than talking to a room full of independents,” WiedenKennedy chairman David Luhr enthused at the Worldwide Partners WPI global summit in Singapore this week. The bi-annual gathering brings together representatives of 70-plus independent agencies from around the world that are in WPI’s partner network.
Speaking on behalf of arguably the most successful independent ad agency on the planet, Luhr was clearly preaching to the converted and pulled...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events