Tomohiko Hayashi, Hakuhodo’s global interactive director, is not a typical large-Japanese-agency employee. Running his own business prior to joining the agency brought him in contact with a wide variety of people at the cutting edge of digital services.
This year, Hayashi served as a mobile category judge at Cannes Lions and sat on the Interactive jury at the One Show. While he enjoyed participating and thinks awards shows have an important role to play,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events