The WFA World Federation of Advertisers elected Raja Rajamannar, Mastercard’s chief marketing and communications officer, as president.
Rajamannar, who will serve a two-year term with the option to extend for a further two years, replaces David Wheldon, CMO at RBS, who has been president since 2015 and will continue to serve on WFA’s executive committee as regional vice-president for Western Europe. In addition, Philip Myers, senior vice-president of global policy and government affairs...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events