Vietnamese digital agency ClickMedia is switching up its WPP affiliations, moving from GroupM to a new alignment with VMLYR. The shift is part of WPP's ongoing reorganisation toward creating more fully integrated agencies, according to a VMLYR release, which stated its union with ClickMedia is poised to bring about the strongest integrated offering in the market.
Nguyen Thi Hai Ha, Click’s co-founder and managing director, will continue to lead...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events