Auto brands are spending significantly on experience centresmore than any other sectorsto deliver a different level of behind-the-wheel experience for petrolheads. For instance, brands such as Mercedes-Benz and Porsche are expanding on their experience centres in recent years the latter is banking on race track facilities to maximise consumer engagement among motorsports fans.
Newly developed VI Auto World, a 700,000-sqm multi-purpose complex in Tianjin with retail spaces, is built with a 4.28-km race...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events