Universal Music Group is opening new offices in Singapore and Vietnam as part of a significant injection in Southeast Asia, while Viacom is creating an eight-part series for Facebook featuring social influencers in Asia, it was announced at the All That Matters conference in Singapore.
The music corporation has opened a new Singapore office, which will act as its regional headquarters for Southeast Asia, and will open a Vietnam office later in the year....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events