Unilever chief marketing and communications officer Keith Weed has been named the World Federation of Advertisers' Global Marketer of the Year, an award run in association with Campaign.
Weed, who becomes the first marketer to take the newly created prize, was voted for by 36% of the 6,000-strong public vote across the marketing industry.
The Global Marketer of the Year award was launched by the WFA to recognise those global and regional...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events