Unilever saved more than 500 million US$566.25 million on marketing last year as it said it created more content in-house while making existing assets go further.
The world’s second biggest advertiser’s total spend on brand and marketing investment BMI dropped 400 million to 7.16 billion from 7.57 billion in 2017, but a source close to the company said the decline was largely driven by currency differences.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events