The two chief executives of VMLYR in Australia and New Zealand have resigned within weeks of each other, following the completion of the agency merger.
Aden Hepburn, who took over as sole chief executive of VMLYR AUNZ in May when co-chief Pete Bosilkovski announced his resignation, has now decided to depart from the business.
Hepburn is being replaced by VMLYR global chief retail and commerce officer...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events