Only two APAC agencies ended up among the 15 campaigns from around the world honoured in the WARC Awards for Effective Social Strategy, with both Reprise Malaysia and TBWA Singapore winning bronze awards. Reprise won for 'The Burger Wars' on behalf of KFC and TBWA Singapore won for the Singapore Tourism Board's 'Why Gamble With Your Holiday'.
Grey London won the Grand Prix for The United Nations' global campaign 'The People's Seat'....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events