Created by Dentsu Singapore, the integrated campaign will roll out in Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand and Malaysia, following its launch in Singapore last October. The campaign's primary aim is to dispel myths of hybrid cars as expensive and low-powered. Meanwhile, the actual launch of the Prius, Toyota's big-selling hybrid flagship, is slated for the end of 2007.
Although hybrid cars are considered environmentally-friendly, at Toyota this is not sufficient as a brand proposition, said Yasuhiro Takh-ashi,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events