The appointed agency will be responsible for handling the beer brand’s global advertising as well its digital engagement and social media across the UK, US and Asian markets.
Representatives from Asia Pacific Breweries, in which Heinken owns a significant stake, have approached a number of agencies about the review for its flagship brand, which is available across 60 countries worldwide.
It is understood the review is being handled out of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events