This fills an important gap in Isobar’s regional network, which until now has had minimal presence in Singapore. Jean Lin, CEO of Isobar Asia Pacific said this acquisition provides a solid Singapore operation as well as enhancing their scope as a regional player.
Isobar has been beefing up in the region with key hires and new offices across Asia Pacific including the appointment of intergrated business director Howard Smith and the opening of Isobar Indonesia...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events