As brands expand their retail store networks beyond China’s top-tier metropolises into the traditionally less fashionable but fast-growing provincial cities, making a splash in these new markets is a top priority. E-commerce is just as popular in the second- and third-tier cities as in Beijing and Shanghai, and consumers won’t leave home based on a brand’s reputation or name-recognition alone.
Brands need to create compelling experiences to entice consumers to visit their stores, and that’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events