Thai developer Singha Estate, the real-estate development arm of Boon Rawd Brewery, has embarked on its largest international project to date, investing US$680 million in a series of hotels and events venues in the Maldives.
The multi-island integrated resort Crossroads will be set on nine artificial islands spanning 7.5 kilometres in length. The reclaimed chain is located near to the capital city Male, and the international airport on Hulhule Island.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events