TBWA Hong Kong has hired Jerome Ooi as executive creative director. He was previously with Commonwealth McCann, where he was global executive creative director for Digital Foundry and also responsible for developing creative for Chevrolet.
He takes over from Esther Wong, who is leaving the agency after 13 years to pursue a personal passion outside the industry, according to TBWA.
Ooi will oversee the creative duties of the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events