TBWA and PHD have won the Singapore Airlines pitch that began in August.
The account is believed to be worth anywhere from $50 million to $100 million in total billings over the five-year lifetime of the partnership. Eleven agency groups bid for the business, including the incumbents, TBWA and Zenith.
The pitch, part of what the airline called a major transformation effort, included strategy, creative, media, content,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events