The second hall of the Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Tainex 2 officially opened this week with the Taipei International Machine Tool Show Timtos as its debut event.
Sitting across the street from Tainex 1, the new property has 156,700sqm of floor space with a capacity for 5,000 booths. It is expected to meet the spillover needs of TaiNEX 1, as organisers of large trade shows have had to previously split their events to the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events