Mexican fast-food brand Taco Bell is opening a hotel and resort called The Bell, where fans can purchase clothes, get married in the Las Vegas flagship cantina and indulge in pampering services, all with a Taco Bell theme.
Guest rooms, breakfast and poolside cocktails will pay homage to the brand, while exclusive menu items will also be served.
The Yum Brands-owned business will be taking over a resort in Palm...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events