The promise of ISO 20121 in the lead up to the 2012 London Olympics was vast. But there haven’t been many champion events since and few have taken on the task of becoming ISO 20121 certified. There was a perception of it being too complex, but the standard provides helpful guidelines whether you’re looking to certify your event or not.
When MCI Group’s sustainability head Guy Bigwood resigned over the course of last year, it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events