Wendy Clark, the global president and CEO of DDB, credited with reinventing the agency model, is setting out to reinvigorate the 68-year-old Omnicom agency and put it on a sustainable and successful path to growth.
Ahead of her first visit to the region in the global role, Clark speaks to Campaign Asia-Pacific exclusively on the pressures facing global clients, her expectations of DDB’s leadership team and the network's drive for diversity. The former...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events