Singapore Tourism Board STB today announced record growth for the island nation’s tourism sector in 2017.
Tourism receipts and visitor arrivals achieved record highs, however the business events industry saw mixed results. The number of business travellers and Meetings, Incentive, Conventions and Exhibitions BTMICE industry visitors dropped by five per cent to 1.75 million in 2017, however this decline was offset by an increase in spending.
For the first three quarters of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events