The Singapore government has announced the conclusion of a new whole-of-government media-buying framework, and has appointed Starcom as its master media agency MMA.
The new framework covers all government agencies and bodies, and sees the master agency handle the overall media buying, strategy and planning across the different government units. The tender and new framework is overseen by Singapore’s Ministry of Communications and Information.
Starcom’s appointment is for one year, with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events