The Kempinski Group has announced plans to debut The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore within the heritage Capitol Building. Once the hotel begins operating, it will be positioned as an luxury lifestyle destination alongside the Capitol Piazza, a luxury shopping square, and Capitol Theatre, an arts and society venue.
The hotel will house 157 guest rooms and suites and an international restaurant brand under a chef tied to Michelin accolades. FB options will extend to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events