Singapore is the best global marketing hub in Asia, according to a new report released by Accenture.
The consultancy’s The Race is on To be CMO of the Future’ study listed Singapore as the sixth best city in the world for marketing, which was the highest of any Asia-Pacific city. New York was top, followed by London and San Francisco.
However, Accenture found that with many brands and marketers...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events