Excitement is mounting in South Korea with the 2018 Winter Olympics set to kick off in two week’s time. International hype around the Games is also helping to attract business events, with Seoul securing two major incentive wins.
Malaysian manufacturing company, Sahajidah Hai-O Sdn. Bhd, sent 1,200 employees to Seoul earlier this month, while 1,500 Tupperware Indonesia employees will touch down in March.
The Sahajidah Hai-O delegation was divided into eight groups,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events