Polish ad tech company RTB house has entered Singapore as part of its expansion into Asia-Pacific.
Chandra Kuncara, the newly appointed country director, will lead the new office. Kuncara will also be responsible for running business in Malaysia and Vietnam. He has previously held sales roles at Facebook, Appier and Google.
The company, which is already present in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Taiwan, operates across 40 markets in Europe, APAC, LATAM...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events