Robert Senior, global chief executive of Saatchi Saatchi, has resigned and is to be replaced by Magnus Djaba, UK chief executive of Saatchi Saatchi Fallon.
Senior, who took on the global role in 2015, does not have another job to go to but said that his departure is entirely amicable. After stepping down in three months, he will work as strategic advisor to Arthur Sadoun, chief executive of Publicis Communications, for the rest of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events