In his new role, Tai will be heading home solutions for the telco.
Prior to his post with Rapp Singapore, Tai headed strategy at Naga DDB Malaysia. Overall, he's been with the DDB Group for eight years.
It's understood that DDB Singapore has yet to find a replacement for Tai.
When contacted, the agency declined to comment.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events